Friday, April 17, 2009

Faeroe Wrap II

It is finished and all done! Didn't take that long (about 2.5 weeks) but is a very, very clever design, looks stunning and have received positive comments everywhere i go with it. Met Nancy from Close Knits and she featured the wrap on her blog I am super happy and know that this piece will be a part of my wardrobe for probably ever! More info on it on ravelry - my Username is TangerineSamurai, please add me in your friend list i'd love to connect with other knitters!



These pics are Nancy's:


4 comments:

Bicycle Wallpaper said...

very nice!

TangerineSamurai said...

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

I wanted to make this too but we did not have enough Rowan Big Wool of the color that I liked...

It is so beautiful, Daniela!

TangerineSamurai said...

Have you checked yarnzilla? I'd prefer to buy local but the skein is reduced to $9.12 which makes it almost affordable and they still have a pretty good selection!
http://www.yarnzilla.com/default.php?cPath=1_1123_120